Заказать игровой сервер Контакты (заказать плагин/исправить ошибки/другое) Поиск

[ вход ]
[ последние сообщения ]

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » SourceMod >> CS:Source >> CSGO » Обсуждение » Sky advertisements (add banners or advertisements to the sky of your servers)
Sky advertisements
AdabraIM Дата: Четверг, 30.11.2017, 16:45:54 | Сообщение # 1
Hello everyone!
I am looking for a plugin which can add some banners or pics or advertisements to the sky of my server!
I have seen this plugin in many cs:s v_34 servers and I couldnt find it anywhere after trying very much! grust
Can anyone help me have this plugin please?
my game info : cs:source v_34
sm: 1.8.0.36
mm:1.10
tnx klas

Nail Дата: Четверг, 30.11.2017, 18:40:53 | Сообщение # 2
It might be "Map Decals v1.1" plugin. It uses temp entity "BSP Decal"... which can't be set on skybox testures though. AfaIr managed decals can't be painted on skybox textures either. It is possible to paint temp decals on skybox in gold source and xash3d, could it be that you mixed it up?

The only way I see is to put a prop_dynamic_override on skybox and set a TE degal on it, there is a billboard model just for the case. If you don't like the shape of it you can make it invisible via rendermode

Сообщение отредактировал Nail - Четверг, 30.11.2017, 18:51:11

AdabraIM Дата: Четверг, 30.11.2017, 21:33:19 | Сообщение # 3
Actually I dont think I have mixed it up Because I can see these things in CS:Source servers very well!
I tried map_decals and couldnt put any banners on sky!
Would it be ok if you explain the second way to do this if you are sure that it will work!???

WOW_NAMES Дата: Четверг, 30.11.2017, 21:52:41 | Сообщение # 4
AdabraIM, I wrote you a private message. In it there is information where it is possible to receive this plug-in.

AdabraIM Дата: Среда, 13.12.2017, 19:19:40 | Сообщение # 5
Look My friend ... I cant pay for any plugins because I am not in that kind of condition! vshapke
If I was Able to do so I wouldnt ask it here!
Anyway tnx for the suggestion...
But What I am after is doing this myself or learning what I am doing! klas

Добавлено (13.12.2017, 19:19:40)
---------------------------------------------
I would really appreciate some help in this case!
Please!!!! klas

Форум » SourceMod >> CS:Source >> CSGO » Обсуждение » Sky advertisements (add banners or advertisements to the sky of your servers)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: