Заказать игровой сервер Контакты (заказать плагин/исправить ошибки/другое) Поиск

[ вход ]
[ последние сообщения ]

• Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Форум » SourceMod >> CS:Source >> CSGO » Обсуждение » how to block "sm plugins" console commands in css v34? (how to block "sm plugins" console commands in css v34?)
how to block "sm plugins" console commands in css v34?
aphrodit Дата: Суббота, 30.12.2017, 09:39:04 | Сообщение # 31
Hi nail
why you dont do this hard work !
please do it yourselt and just upload this project for us
and finishe this trouble!!!!!

AdabraIM Дата: Суббота, 30.12.2017, 17:25:24 | Сообщение # 32
I think Learning while doing something is really valuable...however you might not agree with.
Any way I am looking for an answer to the ambuild problem...It is the last part and if I solve it or learn to solve I would reach this project.
I dont think It would be very diffrent if I upload (after succeding) or Nail !
Nail Just Help me finish this...
Thanks a lot klas

aphrodit Дата: Суббота, 30.12.2017, 19:41:12 | Сообщение # 33
ok I am waiting for you :/

Nail Дата: Вторник, 02.01.2018, 17:51:30 | Сообщение # 34
AdabraIM, most likely the reconfiguration process was not successful. Try to run it again:
Код
python ../configure.py --sdk

And check the errors. Usually it happens when some pakages of the SDK don't exist or corrupted.
Here is a list of the packages that You should have:
1) /SDK/hl2sdk-* (all the packages you need to build extensions for: hl2sdk-css, hl2sdk-tf2, hl2sdk-l4d2, hl2sdk-insurgency and so on, choose what You need)
2) /SDK/mmsource-1.10 (the version may be different, in my case only 1.10 is allowed)
3) /SDK/mysql-5.0 (the version may be different, in my case it's allowed to be mysql-5.*)
4) /SDK/sourcemod

Check the /SDK/sourcemod/AMBuildScript for valid location names:
self.mysql_root for MySQL; self.mms_root for Metamod Source...

Сообщение отредактировал Nail - Вторник, 02.01.2018, 18:04:36

AdabraIM Дата: Четверг, 04.01.2018, 13:39:38 | Сообщение # 35
This what I see after doing that:

what does it mean?? What compiler do I need to have or is there any problem with my vc??
note:I am not using mozilla-build cause I cant add git to its path and ...

Добавлено (04.01.2018, 13:39:38)
---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
right now The only problem is this that it gives me the error saying that :couldn't find a CC compiler!
What is wrong ? Can you please tell me where is my mistake??
I think Problem should be with VS... Can you also tell me which options do I have to choose in the installer of VS/VC to install??
Thanks a lot! (+Sorry for being so much miserable!)

Сообщение отредактировал AdabraIM - Вторник, 09.01.2018, 22:00:49

chilla_mytku Дата: Четверг, 04.01.2018, 13:47:57 | Сообщение # 36
Так есть решение то ребят? мне тоже интересно!

AdabraIM Дата: Четверг, 04.01.2018, 15:20:06 | Сообщение # 37
Oh good news! There is
I solved the configuration part!
now I pass configuring with no error but the last part I have problem
When I type ambuild and press enter it starts compiling BUT After a while it ends and shows me the error : Build failed!
Nail, Can you please tell me how to solve this problem!!!????
Thanks a lot!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail Дата: Пятница, 05.01.2018, 15:43:20 | Сообщение # 38
Share the log, it could be anything.
Ambuild for windows is quit a new thing, it may not be competable with the old SDK. I would recommend to use the deprecated scheme. It least I've never had any problems with it.

AdabraIM Дата: Пятница, 05.01.2018, 17:07:18 | Сообщение # 39
Here is my log, also For attention I put the last part here:
Цитата

Crashed trying to perform update:
: cl /MT /W3 /Oy- /Zi /FS /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /D_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /DSOURCEMOD_BUILD /DSM_USE_VERSIONLIB /DSM_GENERATED_BUILD /I ..\..\..\..\public /I ..\..\..\includes /I ..\..\..\..\versionlib /I ..\..\..\..\public\amtl\amtl /I ..\..\..\..\public\amtl /I ..\..\..\..\sourcepawn\vm /I ..\..\..\..\sourcepawn\third_party /I ..\..\..\..\sourcepawn\include /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /D_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /DSOURCEMOD_BUILD /DSM_USE_VERSIONLIB /DSM_GENERATED_BUILD /DBINARY_NAME="spshell.exe" /DRC_COMPILE /DSM_GENERATED_BUILD /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\public /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\build\includes /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\versionlib /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\public\amtl\amtl /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\public\amtl /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\vm /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\vm\..\third_party /I c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\include /showIncludes /nologo /P /c c:\Users\Kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\vm\version.rc /Fiversion.i && rc /nologo /d _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /d _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /d _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /d _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 /d WIN32 /d _WINDOWS /d SOURCEMOD_BUILD /d SM_USE_VERSIONLIB /d SM_GENERATED_BUILD /d BINARY_NAME="spshell.exe" /d RC_COMPILE /d SM_GENERATED_BUILD /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\public /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\build\includes /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\versionlib /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\public\amtl\amtl /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\public\amtl /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\vm /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\vm\..\third_party /i c:\users\kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\include /foversion.res c:\Users\Kasra\source\alliedmodders\sourcemod\sourcepawn\vm\version.rc
Build failed.

And I uploaded the file of my all output of ambuild progress.
Acctually I prefer to do it with the newer Ambuild but can you also please explain more about the deprecated scheme or give me a link to learn it???
Thanks a lot!

Гости не могут скачивать файлы

Сообщение отредактировал AdabraIM - Пятница, 05.01.2018, 17:10:43

Nail Дата: Пятница, 05.01.2018, 18:36:40 | Сообщение # 40
I've never seen such errors. May be Bacardi or Bailopan knows.
The deprecated way is to build sm via VS. Choose the relevant VS version "SDK\sourcemod-master\core\msvc*", run sourcemod_mm.vcxproj, choose the engine version and building mode and press "Build"
I can't check it now, but it's the way I did it to build the extension for windows. I remember having some linking problems, so it may be a bit tricky. If it doesn't work, read the instruction again and try not to miss any small detail, even small difference can cause errors. Compare the instruction with the one from "wayback machine", it's been a long time and the process may have changed.
I've never had any problems with linux+ambuild, it's always worked out of the box. Windows is rarely used as a server platform nowadays.
Mb You'll find something interesting here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=265568

Сообщение отредактировал Nail - Пятница, 05.01.2018, 20:58:03

AdabraIM Дата: Вторник, 09.01.2018, 21:13:16 | Сообщение # 41
Hi Nail,
Can you please explain how to comment all if-blocks in smn-console.cpp??
I couldn’t undestand what you acctually meant!
Thanks a lot!

Nail Дата: Среда, 10.01.2018, 08:26:31 | Сообщение # 42
Add 2 slashes before the lines of code and the compiler will leave them out
Like here:
Код
//rootmenu->RemoveRootConsoleCommand("plugins", this);

For large blocks of code wide comments can be used:
Код
/*some line of code;
another line of code;*/

Сообщение отредактировал Nail - Среда, 10.01.2018, 08:28:27

AdabraIM Дата: Среда, 10.01.2018, 10:25:00 | Сообщение # 43
I got it...But only to be sure: Do I have to comment the 4 if-blocks in smn-console.cpp containing sm to unlock the command sm??
I really need to unlock sm because I cant do many operations right now without sm! I mean is that even possible to block “plugin” command and unlock “sm” command??
Thanks a lot!

Сообщение отредактировал AdabraIM - Среда, 10.01.2018, 10:48:37

Nail Дата: Четверг, 11.01.2018, 17:00:43 | Сообщение # 44
You may only comment the "plugins" occasions to unlock the "sm plugins" case.

AdabraIM Дата: Четверг, 11.01.2018, 17:21:36 | Сообщение # 45
Problem is here that when I comment if-blocks and compile again, sm command doesnt unlock and I cant change my server password !

Форум » SourceMod >> CS:Source >> CSGO » Обсуждение » how to block "sm plugins" console commands in css v34? (how to block "sm plugins" console commands in css v34?)
  • Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Поиск: